Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Basketball Camp

Initially I was all excited that I would be home with the kids and the new baby all summer long.  Then, I realized I was going to be home with the kids and the new baby all summer long.  I decided to enroll the kids in a million activities as I panicked they would be bored at home with me...and I would have to control them all day long.  Then, after I'd signed the kids up for a million activities, I realized that I would have to be running them all over creation...with a new baby.  Anyways.  I've somehow managed not to develop postpartum depression.  Mostly because I haven't had any time.  Nate had basketball camp this past week.  He loved it! Not quite yet dunkin' it BUT he did earn some mid rise high tops for which he is pretty proud.
  
That is Nate in the black playing some mean defense

 Nate and Gerzon

No comments:

Post a Comment