Sunday, May 22, 2011

Feisty and Four.


Can I tell you something about a four year old little girl? Independence. It's a very frustrating and exciting thing. Tessa served herself a snack of left over chocolate chip pancakes, decided to strip down nekked and crashed out. So, I'm proud that she took off her wet and dirty clothes from playing outside to spare the couch because I'm sure that I have barked at her a gazillion times about something of the sort. I'm proud that she was able to get herself something to eat when she was hungry and even used a paper towel or napkin! But she is only four. She was too lazy and care free to go get another change of clothes. She clearly hasn't a care in the world about being neat or eating like a lady. And, after all of this, she still needs a nap...even though she doesn't always want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment