Friday, May 18, 2012

More on Mother's Day

 
So, Tessa's teachers did a nice little questionnaire that the kids presented to their respective mothers at the Muffins for Moms celebration at her school this year.  I can't bear not to share Miss Tessa's responses.   In case you have trouble zooming in below is how they read.

What do you love to do most with mom?
  GO OUT TO LUNCH
What is your mom's name?
  JEN
Complete the sentence, My mom is as pretty as...
  A SHEEP
If you could give your mom anything in the world, what would it be?
  ROSES
What do you think your mom did before she had kids?
  HAD A PARTY
What is your mom's favorite food/drink?
  MEAT and LEMONADE
What kind of stuff is your mom really good at?
  WRITING NAMES
How old is your mom?
  14
I know my mom loves me because...
 I HAVE BEAUTIFUL HAIR

Seriously?!  Now, I'm flattered by being thought of as 14 but as a pretty as a SHEEP!?!  And, I would hope that I have more recognizable skills than writing names?  I guess I should be happy that she didn't say my favorite beverage was beer!  And, yes, Miss Tessa, life WAS a party before kids!  By the way, look closely at the picture.  It's me with a baby in my belly...apparently looking 14 and as pretty as a sheep.  That's Tessa and "her dog" beside me.  Yes, I know.  We don't have a dog.  The good news and quite accurate depiction though is that everyone at least has a smile on their face! I'm not sure if it's because I'm 14 and as pretty as a sheep or if it's because Tessa has a dog?

No comments:

Post a Comment