Monday, October 29, 2012

Police Academy

Tessa went to a Halloween party and Trunk & Treat with fellow kinder-bud Emma.  Tessa didn't have all the pieces to her actual Halloween costume yet so she went a shopping in the toy room.  She came out with a Police Officer uniform. I was rather surprised and proud!  It was interesting that someone who doesn't really want to follow any rules would like to dress up as someone who enforces all the rules.
Officer Tessa is pretty serious.  She's writing me a ticket. I forget what for?  But I'm sure it was warranted.

Cutest officer ever.  Didn't catch it in this picture but she has on black boots with little pump heels that would otherwise seem very trashy but on this occasion couldn't have been more perfect.  And for those we thank Katie Allen's grandpa for his questionable shopping for his granddaughter and Tessa getting the hand me downs.

No comments:

Post a Comment