Sunday, June 26, 2011

Old Lady.


Happy Birthday to me. I officially have to check another box for my social demographic now. Wow. I can smell the hair dye, taste the diet shakes and feel the botox already. It's only been a few days, but really being 29+6 ain't that bad so far. The kids got me some giant sunflowers. Not because I love sunflowers but probably because they are giant and easily appeared much more interesting than any other flower in the store. I am not a big fan of cake so they presented me with a cookie cake and chocolate chip mint ice cream. I didn't have to work or cook and used my birthday as a threat for good behavior all day. It was a good day. It did rain. I've decided to make up a new old wives tale that if it rains on your 29+6th birthday you are going to be rich. Here's to my riches and wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment